CMPS provides decontamination and sanitation solutions that deliver the right treatment for the affected surface and space to keep occupants safe from harmful germs and microorganisms while protecting the physical property. Our services include:
Decontamination and Sanitation Solutions
- Anti-viral surface applications
- Infectious disease decontamination
- Rapid response emergency service
- Large facility overnight remediation
- On-site personnel during events, ceremonies, services, etc.
Decontamination and Sanitation Methods Used
- Large Droplet Application. For hard and textured surfaces that can tolerate liberal applications of disinfectant.
- Aerosolized Disinfectant Application. Used in conjunction with large droplet application; ensures the comprehensive penetration of all surfaces.
- High Temperature Steam Heat. For textiles, carpets and similar surfaces, isopropyl and high temperature steam is applied.
- UVC Light. Used only for surfaces that cannot tolerate chemicals, moisture or heat for disinfection.